粤ICP备12010857号-3 LAMPLIC TECHNOLOGY Copyright@2007-2010 All Rights Reserved. QQ：871173356
UV tunnel furnace
UV tunnel furnace
It is a kind of surface treatment machinery that can emit usable strong ultraviolet light, also known as UV photofixation machine (UV curing machine, cornerstone technology UV machine, UV curing box, UV machine).Generally speaking, UV curing equipment is mainly used for printing, coating industry, UV curing is currently more environmentally friendly UV coating (UV ink, UV varnish, UV resin, etc.) drying mode, in line with the national health and environmental protection organization theme requirements.
Principle of the UV
The principle of the UV curing: after a special configuration, and add some photosensitizer/initiator of UV coating (light oil, paint, resin, etc.), after absorbing UV light curing equipment in high temperature after UV irradiation, instant active free radicals or ion base, then generates polymerization reaction, make the UV coating (light oil, paint, resin, etc.) within 1 s, 2 s from liquid into solid.
Principle of UV curing equipment
The UV curing equipment is paired with relevant technologies to enable the UV lamp tube to be lit instantly by high voltage excitation, and then emit ultraviolet light with the main peak of 360nm (nano).Irradiation UV coating coating layer, basically 1~2s about instantaneous lead to the curing of the coating.
1, Outer frame structure: most of them are Angle steel and square pipe welding, and the body is made of cold-rolled steel plate for stamping and bending.
2, Power supply: the lamps of domestic UV curing equipment are generally imported from abroad, with an average service life of less than 1000h, and the illumination effect will be weakened after exceeding that.
3, Transmission part  : it is generally composed of transmission drum, belt, reduction motor, gear and chain.One of the most important transmission system is the transmission roller, belt and deceleration motor is the most important.
4, Control part: generally equipped with digital display temperature controller, leakage protection switch, power indicator light, start/stop button, control line insurance, special current meter for UV lamp, etc.
5, exhaust system: generally use forced air cooling, there are two kinds of exhaust and exhaust, the latter is more used for paper printing curing.
Range of application
1. Blinds, plywood, etc. .
2. side plate and so on.
3. Automobile interior decoration (peach wood), PC panel, electric bicycle, automobile headlights, steel pipe, silicone rubber, etc.
4.Electronic industry: micro-motor, circuit board, liquid crystal switch, chassis shell.
5.Printing industry: screen printing, offset printing, flexo printing, jet printing, digital printing and other printing fields, with strong three-dimensional sense of products, beautiful and novel appearance.
6.Special industries: chemical industry, optical reaction, UV glue, UV adhesive and other industries. Daily maintenance
1. Switch on and off UV lamp
1. Boot sequence: Turn on the total power supply to turn on the governor (using the frequency converter to adjust the required speed) to turn on the UV lamp switch in turn (select the appropriate gear) to automatically start the cooling fan after 3 minutes to work normally after 10 minutes.
2.UV shutdown sequence：
First turn off the UV lamp - 5-8 minutes after the radiator fan automatically closed - off the governor - off the power switch Notes:
（1)turn on the light in sequence when it is turned on. Each light should be turned on about 1 minute apart. Do not turn on the light at the same time.
（2)after turning off the light, the fan shall continue to operate for a period of time until the lamp tube is cooled.
（3）if you want to start the lamp again after turning off the light, be sure to wait until the lamp tube is completely cooled before starting, otherwise the lamp tube cannot start under the condition of high surface temperature.
（4）the lamp cannot be put into production immediately after it is turned on. There should be a period of preheating time for the lamp tube. When the temperature is high in summer, the preheating time is short;When winter temperature is low, preheating time is longer, preheating time to about 2-3 minutes.If the UV machine has a strong and weak light device, should start the light in the strong light file, so as to shorten the lamp tube preheating time, if the production needs weak light, after the preheating end can be adjusted to the weak light file.
(1) the maximum service life of UV lamps in south China is generally 1500-2600 hours, which should be replaced after reaching the service life.
(2) during the use of UV lamp, clean the lamp tube surface and reflector plate of the reflector cover surface with anhydrous ethanol and gauze at an appropriate time (1-2 weeks), and then rotate the UV lamp tube 180 degrees.Lampshade reflector board should be replaced after losing its mirror effect.
(1) optimal speed selection method: pass the product through the UV curing device at a certain speed first. If the product is cured, speed up again until the product passing the curing device just cannot be completely cured. At this time, the speed multiplied by 0.8 is the optimal speed.
(2) also pay attention to the use of UV lamp time, with the extension of the use of UV lamp time, the energy will decay, the speed should be slowed down.
4,Transformer and capacitance
（1） the incoming line of transformer shall select the appropriate terminal post according to the field voltage.
(2) after the use of capacitors, if the maintenance must be carried out to avoid capacitor discharge injury.
5,ultraviolet light will damage your eyes and skin. When turning on the light, please do not look directly at the surface of the light tube, and do not expose exposed skin to ultraviolet light