UV tunnel furnace
It is a strong UV light can be used to produce the surface treatment of mechanical equipment, commonly known as UV light solid machine (UV curing machine, cornerstone technology UV machine, UV curing box, UV machine). Generally speaking, UV curing equipment is mainly used for printing, coating industry, UV curing is currently more environmentally friendly UV coating (UV ink, UV varnish, UV resin, etc.) drying method, in line with the national health and environmental protection organization theme requirements.
Principle of the UV
The principle of the UV curing: after a special configuration, and add some photosensitizer/initiator of UV coating (light oil, paint, resin, etc.), after absorbing UV light curing equipment in high temperature after UV irradiation, instant active free radicals or ion base, then generates polymerization reaction, make the UV coating (light oil, paint, resin, etc.) within 1 s, 2 s from liquid into solid.
Principle of UV curing equipment
The UV curing equipment is paired with relevant technologies, so that the UV lamp can be lit instantly by high voltage excitation, and then emit ultraviolet light with the main peak of 360nm (nano). Irradiation UV coating coating layer, basically 1~2s about instantaneous trigger coating curing.
First, the frame structure: most of the Angle steel and square pipe welding, the body for the cold rolled steel stamping, bending with.
Ii. Power supply: the lamps of domestic UV curing equipment are generally imported from abroad. The average service life is within 1000h.
3. Transmission part  : it is generally composed of transmission drum, belt, reduction motor, gear and chain. One of the most important transmission system is the most important transmission roller, belt and deceleration motor.
4. Control part: generally equipped with digital temperature controller, leakage protection switch, power indicator, start/stop button, control line insurance, special current meter for UV lamp, etc.
Five, exhaust system: general use of forced air cooling, there are two kinds of exhaust and exhaust, the latter is more used for curing paper printing.
Range of application
Blinds, plywood, etc. .
Second, side plate and so on.
3. Car interior decoration (peach wood), PC panel, electric bicycle, car headlamp, steel pipe, silicon rubber, etc.
Electronic industry: micromotor, circuit board, LCD switch, enclosure.
Printing industry: silk-screen printing, offset printing, flexo printing, inkjet printing, digital printing and other printing areas, the products have a strong sense of three-dimensional, beautiful and novel appearance.
Special industries: chemical industry, optical reaction, UV glue, UV adhesive and other industries.
One, switch UV lamp
1. Starting sequence:
Turn on the main power to turn on the governor (using the frequency converter to adjust the required speed) to turn on the UV lamp switch (select the appropriate gear) to automatically start the cooling fan after 3 minutes to 10 minutes after the normal operation.
2. UV shutdown sequence:
First turn off the UV lamp - 5-8 minutes after the radiator fan automatically shut down - off the governor - off the power switch
(1) turn on the light in sequence, with each light at an interval of about 1 minute. Do not turn on the light at the same time.
(2) after turning off the light, the fan shall continue to operate for a period of time until the lamp is cooled.
(3) if you want to start again after turning off the light, be sure to wait until the lamp is completely cooled before starting, otherwise it cannot start under the condition of high surface temperature of the lamp.
(4) the lamp cannot be put into production immediately after it is turned on. There should be a period of lamp tube preheating time, which is short in summer when the temperature is high; When winter temperature is low, preheating time is longer, preheating time to about 2-3 minutes. If the UV machine has a strong and weak light device, should start the light in the strong light, so as to shorten the preheating time of the lamp, if the production needs weak light, can be adjusted to the weak light after the end of the preheating.
Ii. Lamp maintenance
(1) the maximum service life of south China UV lamp is generally 1500-2600 hours, which should be replaced after reaching the service life.
(2) during the use of UV lamp, use anhydrous ethanol and gauze to clean the reflector plate on the lamp tube and the surface of the reflector housing at an appropriate time (1-2 weeks), and then rotate the UV lamp tube by 180 degrees. The lampshade reflector must be replaced when it loses its specular effect.
Three, speed adjustment
(1) method of selecting the best speed: pass the product through the UV curing device at a certain speed first. If the product is cured, then speed up until the product just cannot be completely cured through the curing device. At this time, the best speed is multiplied by 0.8.
(2) also pay attention to the use of UV lamp time, with the extension of the use of UV lamp time, the energy will decay, the speed will slow down.
Transformer and capacitor
(1) the incoming line of the transformer shall select the appropriate terminal post according to the field voltage.
(2) after the use of capacitors, if the maintenance must be carried out to avoid capacitor discharge injuries.
V. ultraviolet light will damage the eyes and skin. When you turn on the light, please do not look directly at the surface of the lamp, and do not expose the skin to ultraviolet light.
UV tunnel furnace UV tunnel furnace